Sweet Love


This is me and my DH. We were taking pictures for no purpose, with no reason. Just for fun. It's a little bit unusual, for as we know together, my DH doesn't like to be photographed. So when he agreed to take picture with me, I was really happy.

I am thankful for having him in my life. He's always been good. He never gets mad, never yells at me, never does anything that can hurt me. He does anything best for me instead. And he always there for me. That's why I love him so very, very much. Our romantic relationship has been so great and wonderful. Although there are a lot of misunderstandings, few of conflicts, or some disagreements here and there, I still know our love is worth it to die for.

Thank God for my lovely husband!

Credits:
Color Your Life Kit -- DMS

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: