Who Am I?


Hehe.. I often curious about who I am for real.
Am I just a housewife? A writer? A coffee lover? Bookaholic? (hey, how you call it?). A dreamer?
I realize how often I use mask to cover my real me. Ohh.. and to be honest, I can say, not much between you can say that you know me very, very well. Whoever you are. My hubby even calls me so 'mysterious' (or act as if one? -smile-).

I like to draw myself, isolated, private and love to be alone. Being in the midst of crowd usually make me sick! I love silence, quietness, and anything like that. But, to make it more complicated, I can't stand to live in villages. Many people find their peace and quietness in some places like that. But oohhh.. please, don't even give me an offer! I love to live where everything is available! Haha.. not kidding. My hubby even consider me having a double personality. Probably. I also think so!

So, it's up to you. What will you say? Who am I?
^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: